(Currently available to CFM Members Only)
Do you love weightlifting and working on the Olympic lifts? This club’s for you!
This class is an excellent compliment to your CrossFit membership if you want to spend a little extra time on lifting. It will help you improve your lifts by building both speed and positional strength. It’s designed to get you more comfortable and strong through high volume programming, mobility work, speed and accessory movements.
Coaches Matt, Josh and Joel will be coaching the 1 hour class. All have a passion for lifting and will be able to help you refine your technique will also providing smart programming for the hour.
Who’s this series for?
- You are a CFM member and have had good practice already with lifts and are hoping to spend more focused time on them (ie: you’re not brand new to lifting).
- You want to spend dedicated time with improving your technique.
- You’re injury-free and can easily squat below parallel as well as have the shoulder health to put a heavy bar overhead. These sessions will have lots of volume (more weight and more reps). If you are working with any type of injury or have restricted hip or shoulder mobility that prevents you from putting your shoulders overhead or moving into a squat with your hips below your knees, this class is not suitable for you.
SPRING TERM: April/May/June
* You’re required to warmup BEFORE class starts. Start your warmup by at least 6:30pm.
* CFM members only.
3 hr cancellation limit (if you sign up for the class but cancel less than 3 hrs before class, you will lose your pass to the class).
- 1 class: $13+gst
- 5 class pass: $61.75+gst ($12.35/class) expires at the end of the 3 month term
- 10 class pass: $117+gst ($11.70/class) expires at the end of the 3 month term
- 3 months unlimited: $50/m+gst auto-deducted on 1st of the term month or paid in full: $150+gst ($11.53/class)