Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right.
Group CrossFit Memberships
* GST not included in prices listed below.
- Approx. $12.25/class.
- Approx. $10.75/class
- Approx. $8.70/class
- Approx. $7.45/class
* GST not included in prices listed below.
- 6, 1-hour Small Group OnRamp sessions (approx. 4 people). Set dates/times.
PT OnRamp (2)
- 6, 1-hour Personal Training OnRamp sessions (2 people). At your group’s pace: Flexibility with dates/times.
PT OnRamp (1)
- 6 one-on-one, 1-hour OnRamp sessions. At your own pace: Flexibility with dates/times..
Personal Training & Skill Sessions
Drop-In + t-shirt: $30 (incl. tax)
Drop-In: $20 (incl. tax)
5 Class Pass: $75+gst
10 Class Pass: $130+gst
Evaluation Sessions (30 mins): $20+tax
*We currently do not offer punch cards or drop-in options for residents.
*Accepted payment methods: Credit Card, Cheque, Bank Account, Cash. Sorry no Debit at this time.
• All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds for membership fees.
• Memberships will be charged on the first of every month.
• All Membership package rates are per calendar month, paid monthly.
• This membership agreement is automatically renewed at the end of the initial term. You must request to cancel your membership at least 2 weeks prior to the first of the upcoming month.
Insufficient Funds NSF:
• Members will be charged $20 for payments that are returned as NSF or Insufficient Funds. This applies to the purchase of any product or service, regardless of the cost of service or product.
No Show/Late Cancellation Fee:
• Members may be charged a No Show Fee of $10 for classes they have reserved, but never showed up to.
• Members may be charged a $5 Late Cancellation Fee for canceling class reservations outside the allotted time window.
Cancelling from class:
If you can’t make it to class, please sign yourself out of class to make space for someone else who might want in. The classes do fill up, so cancelling at least 2 hrs before class is really helpful to everyone!
Class wait lists:
If there is a class time that you want to attend but the class is full, reserve yourself into the wait list (and please don’t double book yourself that day for 2 classes).
Open Gym counts as part of class attendance (ex: if you are on a 2x/week membership and sign into Open Gym, that counts as 1 class that week). You can sign into Open Gym just like any other. If you would like to come to Open Gym in addition to your weekly class limit then you are welcome to drop in for $10 cash.
Members may put their membership on freeze for a minimum of 2 weeks and up to three calendar months per year only for the following reasons only: injury/illness accompanied by a doctor’s note indicating so, proof of loss /layoff of job, proof of moving out of town for school/work purposes.
Notice of freeze must be given in person, by text or email. Members will not be billed for membership during frozen months. Billing will resume automatically upon end of freeze date. The current membership agreement will be extended by the number of months frozen.
Compliance with Rules:
Member shall abide by all membership and facility rules and regulations established by CrossFit Morden, which may be posted at the facility, provided in writing, or issued orally and which may be amended from time to time in the sole discretion of CrossFit Morden (collectively, “Rules”). I agree that improper or unauthorized use of the facility or violation of the Rules may result in member suspension or cancellation at CrossFit Morden’s discretion.
This Agreement and the Rules represent the complete understanding between Member and CrossFit Morden. No representations, written or oral, other than those contained in this contract are authorized or binding upon CrossFit Morden. Member understands that he/she is obligated to pay the membership fee regardless of whether Member uses the facility. Member agrees to promptly notify CrossFit Morden in writing of any changes of address, e-mail, phone, and/or billing information. At the end of the term of this membership contract, it shall continue in effect on a month to month basis unless new rates have been installed or the member provides notice of cancellation to terminate this contract.